Here are the getting to know you questions for this week!
1. What is your favorite bagel flavor? My favorite bagel flavor is the Everything bagel, garlic, salt, sesame seeds, poppy seeds onion , garlic, salt…..did I mention garlic and salt. I love them with jalapeno cream cheese. Just thinking about it makes me drool a little….but now that I am on the Super-Sexy, Skinny Jessica program bagels are only allowed in my dreams. You know it’s bad when you go to bed at night and dream of carbs! Oh well, if I just keep repeating bikini, bikini, bikini and not bagel, bagel, bagel I will get through!
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? I would put it towards my go to San Diego fund to visit my very special friend who also happens to have one of the most inspiring blogs I have ever had the pleasure to read…..This woman invested herself into me when I was in high school, and has continued to be one of my most trusted and encouraging friends. She was in the delivery room with us when our Mac-Attack was born, and then moved to sunny California shortly after! I went there for my 25th birthday and spent an amazing week there with her and her family, soaking in the sun and enjoying Disney Land! Just FYI, Disney Land is THE best place to spend your birthday, so, so, so, cool! 😀 **Disclaimer, if anyone wants to send a donation to the Send Jess to San Diego fund, email me and I will give you my address.** Only kidding. Kind of.
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
I am feeling guilty as we speak, because my husband ever so sweetly offered to take all of the boys this weekend, so that I could go on a road trip with one of my good buddies! She also has four kids and so we are beyond excited to take a breather from the chaos of kids, and have a chance to re-charge and have some grown-up girl bonding time! But I do feel a little guilty for leaving my husband to take care of all our troops! He’s amazing though, I know he’ll handle it!
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped? Oh I love it all, Mint Chip is the most fantastical ice cream in the whole world, followed closely by Caramel Sundae’s from McDonald’s……What’s with all the food questions anyway? Here I am eating my salad, and wishing that it was a bagel and ice cream treat……maybe if I shut my eyes and then take a bite I can trick myself into thinking it’s ice cream!
5. Are you allergic to anything? Oh a really long list…..here we go:
Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, mowing the lawn, making my bed, getting groceries…..It’s amazing how I can survive with such a long list of things that cause me to go into anaphylactic shock…..Only allergic to cats, and that doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit.